moblog uk

EJ's nablab

by EJ

user profile | dashboard | imagewall | EJ maps

my life in snapshots

Search this moblog

Recent visitors


Euphro nige swamprose Helen Craft wilvir Dhamaka Twiglet JokerXL mysteritmo


rss rss feed

Twinkle, twinkle

(viewed 703 times)
19th Jan 2014, 10:38   comments (0)


(viewed 689 times)
Only 4% of adults in the UK are currently blood donors but I'm pretty sure that a large proportion of the remaining 96% would be willing to accept blood should the situation arise.
If you make no other resolution this New Year, please consider checking whether you meet the criteria and paying a visit to your local blood donation service.
Your life, or that of a loved one, may depend on it.
All good wishes to the moblog community for a happy and healthy 2014 x
1st Jan 2014, 10:37   comments (3)


(viewed 655 times)
25th Dec 2013, 14:26   comments (3)

Happy tattie

(viewed 863 times)
19th Dec 2013, 19:31   comments (5)


23rd Sep 2013, 20:19   comments (3)


(viewed 671 times)
11th Aug 2013, 05:35   comments (5)

new shoes

(viewed 707 times)
14th Jul 2013, 21:06   comments (6)

Today was a good day

(viewed 745 times)
16th Jun 2013, 21:49   comments (7)