In the whether spoons in Bridport just before lunch.
- Taken at 1:36 PM on June 20, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Well it's been a fun week. We go home tomorrow, i've got that end of a good time, work monday feeling brewing.. Oh well, we still have today to enjoy.â€©â€©First we're going swimming and to the park, i'm hoping it warms up a little so we can go back to the beach again. â€©â€©Well, time to get ready to go out.
- Taken at 9:34 AM on June 20, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
This is kai, otherwise known as DARE BABY!!
- Taken at 9:22 AM on June 20, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Ok, i'm a big kid and the slide was shit but hey..
- Taken at 7:35 PM on June 19, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
We went to the tutenkhamun exhibition in Dorchester today. It's a fascinating place with loads of interesting things about ancient egypt and mummies. â€©â€©What does the above photo have to do with egypt and dead child kings? Nothing! We had Tofu and chips for dinner. I love tofu.
- Taken at 5:30 PM on June 19, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
- Taken at 9:58 PM on June 18, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Rain falling down.. As JD once sang.:-)â€©â€©Well, mum and dad have gone home, we're on our own...â€©â€©Kai is in good spirits, clamouring to get to the pub, wonder where he gets that from.!!? Nik is just getting ready, and me? I'm just writing this waiting to go see what entertainment they have in store for us this evening. There was an excellent Meat Loaf a-like the other night. He sang a few cool songs, like 'Town Called Malice' by The Jam.â€©â€©Anyhow.. Off we go!
- Taken at 8:59 PM on June 18, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
my dad and my son, kai, at the model village in wimbourne minster.
- Taken at 12:05 PM on June 16, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu