1) Morning walk in the park
2) Present opening
3) Tim on the beach
4) Check out the hat
5) TOH & Tim on the beach
6) Tim in the sunshine
7) Turkey with all the trimmings
And the evening in front of the TV trying not to fall asleep
1) Although our kids are 17 and 20 they still have stockings by the fireplace.
3) My present from Son, tickets to see the Ospreys v Cardiff Blues on New Years Day.
All shots taken out of our bedroom window today, looking out over the Bristol Channel, a few moments of calm amongst the hurly burly of last minute Christmas wrapping.
Tim enjoying his romp on the beach this morning.
First two shots taken pretty close to midday, third shot towards sunset. Nice to think that the sun will be getting higher in the sky from now on and the days will be getting longer.
(I know the solstice was yesterday, but we didn't seen any sun yesterday so this was the closest I could get.)
The light was fading by the time we got to the beach this afternoon.
1) Navigation lights on the Breakwater (harbour wall). Just liked the contrast of the green lights against the dark sky and the orangey glow in the distance.
2) Experimenting with flash on my new camera (Olympus E-1 with FL20 flash unit).
Seems like the whole world has had snow (well, many UK and US mobloggers anyway). We had some last night - a pathetic amount, though. So no winter wonderland pics for me.
Dramatic skies over the Channel this afternoon.