Misty today out to sea but warm and sunny inland.
- Taken at 1:37 PM on April 18, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Rainy today. Tim doesn't really like the rain. He just wants to get home to his nice warm bed. I like walking in the rain though and unfortunately for him I call the shots so we had a fairly long walk this morning. ??There is absolutely no wind at all today - not often the sea is as calm as this.
- Taken at 12:32 PM on April 17, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
- Taken at 11:38 AM on April 16, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Tim on his favourite sofa. Well actually his favourite sofa is our nearly new cream leather sofa but he's not allowed on that one. Greyhounds often sleep with their eyes open which is a little disconcerting when you're not used to it. I'm not actually sure if he's asleep or not in this shot. It's sometimes hard to tell!
- Taken at 10:24 PM on April 14, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
No, actually it's a streetlight.
- Taken at 8:15 PM on April 14, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
14th Apr 2009, 22:18
| tags:ShoZucomments (8)
Not sure if the sun is going to break through the cloud or whether it's going to rain - or both.
- Taken at 11:46 AM on April 14, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
and admire the view. This is a perfect spot for gazing over the Bristol Channel. On a clear day you can see virtually all of the Somerset coast on the other side of the Channel, from Avonmouth all the way to Ilfeacombe. A clear view over the Channel is usually a portent of bad weather to come, though.
- Taken at 6:50 PM on April 13, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
13th Apr 2009, 22:56
| tags:ShoZucomments (13)
Tim checking out the view across the Bristol Channel towards England. Well, OK not really. He stood still for a minute because I told him to.
- Taken at 6:47 PM on April 13, 2009 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu