To create a group:
Visit the groups page and click the "Create a group" button in the sidebar. Types of group are:
- Private: This group requires the creator to approve membership before others are able to post to it.
- Open: This group has completely open membership; once a user has joined your group, they will be able to post to it immediately.
To join a group:
- Navigate to the groups page, below each group you will see a join group link.
- Alternatively, if you are on a group moblog, you will see a Join Group link at the top of it's sidebar.
To post to a group:
- If you are using the web or mobile upload page, you will be offered the option to post to any group of which you are a member.
- To post via email you must send to the unique group email address
In case of the removal of a group owner, the group will be re-attributed to a site administrator.
If a group is deleted by the group creator, all content will be deleted, so when posting to a group be sure to retain originals of your content.
Some site members will remember groups as shared moblogs,
we have transferred all shared moblogs to groups, and you can access them from the groups page.