Last week I spent a couple of days being a practice client for a Mountain Instructor Award exam up at Glenmore Lodge in Aviemore. These were taken on the first day, when we did some multi-pitch rock-climbing at Huntly's Cave.
1. Duncan, the candidate, belaying Molly up Right-Hand Groove
2. Al, the examiner, observes all.
3. Another group on Step Over
4. Looking up Slot Direct
5. Another exam group.
6. Duncan and Al's abseil ropes hanging over Cave Route
7. Molly, my fellow guinea-pig.
Duncan's put some more photos up here