They have been making a commercial in the house next door for days now. The giant lights outside were perfect for catching the first snow.
Beirut is crazy and wonderful. In the middle of a war zone, Lebanon and Beirut survive. The way to survive is to do the best you can, find ways to enjoy life, and definitely don't worry because it doesn't change anything.
17th Nov 2016, 03:52
I really don't like social media. Moblog was so far ahead of its time...Trump won, Leonard Cohen died, the leaves are falling off the trees, and I need to come back here, which is a kind of safe place. I learned to take photos here, learned how to talk to people online,learned not to take things so seriously...These are photos from a trip up north a few weeks ago. The bear is a baby, and did not care about me at all because someone had left a box of donuts by the side of the road. Hope you are all safe and warm.
12th Nov 2016, 02:21
Hello. It's been a while. I draw plants instead of photographing them now. It takes much longer.
Downloading photos takes a while now, and there is something weird about logging in. Be persistent.
27th Nov 2015, 04:30
23rd Aug 2015, 19:41
took my camera. this is what I saw.
1. no socks, asleep in the bank entrance
2. no service. of course. snowstorm, therefore no service.
3. Earthlad. Really? is tagging a necessary step to art?
4. I need a new sound system. I am checking out all the options.
5. Gus the barber, getting ready to go home. A neighbourhood legend, and my friend.
6.Small colourful imprisoned things
7. Snow falling on cedars. What a great name for a novel...or a band...
Ramona's wing expansion should she wish to fly
kids touching a shark
my attic bedroom by the sea last summer
spoonleaf sundew, carnivore baby
another carnivore, pitcher plant
15th Jan 2015, 00:56