(viewed 580 times)
Ok, it seems (through trial and error ) that I can post no more than 10 pictures so 2 have had to go. But anyways.....
1. Planting the seeds in trays (early April).
2. Keeping them covered up.
3. Homemade capillary tray keeping them watered whilst away over Easter. Ok, its just a towel shoved in a sink full of water, but capillary tray sounds sooo much better!
4. And we are off!
5. Thinning out some of the smaller seedlings (did not make the final cut!).
6. And separately potting the better ones.
7. An actual coriander plant!
8. A bit of pruning and we are ready to chop.
9. Roasting the carrots and sweet potatoes.
10. On the hob - another one that sadly hasnt made the final 10 :(
11. Home grown coriander (yay!) added to my blended soup.
12. The end :)
31st May 2006, 20:39