moblog uk

do you see?

by manalive

user profile | dashboard

« older newer »

Mmmm.... oblog.

Recent visitors

What's a Sticky Richard?

(viewed 1537 times)
Bookmark and Share
12th Jun 2006, 09:55  


crickson says:

Haha! We saw this last week too! Spotted dick maybe? Frankly 'Sticky Richard' sounds even more revolting...

12th Jun 2006, 09:56

anonymous says:

Anything to do with benQ siemens?

12th Jun 2006, 10:02

danny says:

Sticky richard is the new politically correct way of saying spotted dick the sponge with currents in, The only place you will see spotted dick these days is down at the GUM clinic

18th Sep 2007, 21:48

Add a comment

(P) what's this?

Track updates to this post with rssthis rss feed