(viewed 1806 times)
* Wearing socks. And pants. Cleans ones at that.
* Driving with the windows up.
* Not having to heard at least 30 cats before every decision.
* Not having €70 fill ups twice a day.
* Not having your squadron at the end of a walkie ready to solve (or at least throw money at) any problem.
* Not having any money left.
* Not being pink on one side depending on which side of the car you've been sat on.
* Not constantly seeing The Alliance in our rear view mirror.
* Not being to raise an instant smile and a wave from anyone by driving a mooing cow though the centre of the busiest town you can find.
* Sleep. Lots of it.
* Not hiring speedboats to drive somewhere for lunch.
* Being in the same bed (not to mention country) for two nights in a row.
* Not talking filth and bollocks constantly.
* Not having the power of 95 amazing comrades on tap at all times.
* It being about being there, not getting there.
* Not talking in cliquey in-jokes the whole time.
And so much more. Thanks again from everyone to our glorious leaders and the true Dumball number ones- Rick'n'Nick. Well done guys. It was ace on a stick.
3rd Jun 2008, 18:57