community kindness is a project that encourages and showcases little acts of neighbourhood niceness.
Every day, we see things around our local neighbourhoods that could do with a little TLC. A broken sign; a bin blown over in the wind; a crack in the path that people keep tripping over.
We could pass by and ignore the problems, or maybe we could deliver an unselfish act of community kindness, and fix the problem ourselves. Often, all it takes is a little thought and some elbow grease.
Taking part is easy, just follow the instructions below:
1. Find a little problem in your community that needs fixing. Nothing is too trivial!
2. Take a before picture on your mobile phone.
3. Fix the problem!
4. Take a proud after photo of your completed project! Geo-tag it, so that your act of kindness can be found on the map! (Alternatively, you could add it to the map on this site later on).
5. Email your photos to the address listed at the top & bottom of this sidebar, give yourself a nickname and tell us a little something about what you did.
6. Your random act of kindness will appear immediately on www.communitykindness.co.uk glorified on the internet for everyone to see!
7. Kudos! How much better do you feel for doing some good in your 'hood?