As a teenager I knew everything....I'm still trying to figure out when I forgot it all.
Cool. I think you might have the same Android phone app I've been using.
probably this was retro camera? I also have vignette and fx camera...
....I <3 my android!
Absolutely. I recognised the frame from retro camera. I have vignette but not the paid-for version. Must check out FX.
I dig my Android too. It's right on the cusp of cool new toy and actually rather useful tool. Though try not to make it a too useful tool (e.g. to handle work stuff) because I want to keep that stuff out of my home life.
I haven't the paid version either.
I use my phone for home and work stuff, but that's just because it's convenient and as you said incredibly useful, I don't let it infringe in family time though.
what are your must have apps?
I'm pretty brutal with apps. If they are rarely used, I delete 'em. My daily users:
- Tweetdeck (twiiter and FB app)
- Droidstreamer (stream comedy shows to my phone)
- Evernote (saves notes, web clips etc found on my computer somewhere so I can get them to read later on my phone). Wouldn't mind finding a better web clipping-Android sync app.
- pubtran or offi stations for catching buses and trains when out and about
- Google Listen to catch up on podcasts and BBC listen again
The others that I think are useful but don't quite get daily use
- C:geo - it's a geocaching app. Kids dig it.
- Guardian anywhere and Beeb anywhere
- sky+ which lets me record stuff when I'm away from the TV
- use the browser a lot as part of conversation with kids - you know, 'where does the author of this kids book live and what does she look like' etc