(viewed 720 times)
1. Entering Museum of Liverpool Tunnel with NB Val ahead of us.
2. Exiting the Liverpool Museum tunnel.
3. Having passed through the Cunard Tunnel we entered the St Nicholas Tunnel. Overlooked by the Royal Liver Building and Cunard Building (a statue of Edward VII sits above the tunnel opposite the Pier Head).
4. Princes Dock Lock with the BW staff working us through.
5. Passing through the Central Dock Channel and leaving the city behind.
6. Approaching Victoria Clock Tower.
12th May 2012, 19:31